Friday, March 20, 2009

Becoming a Blogger

This has been my first work free week and already I'm inspired to start a blog.  For some reason this pregnant belly I'm carrying around doesn't do a lot in the department of motivating me to get out and move around much and for some reason whenever I do "get out" I end up spending money.  Spending money in New York-imagine that!  So far this week I've picked up knitting, washed every possible item in our apartment in our new washer/dryer,  played some Tetris, indulged in too many episodes of Law and Order on Netflix, and engaged in some general thumb-twiddling.  And so, I enter the world of the family blog...from what I can gather it's just a natural step to take at this stage in life and honestly, after the last five days of searching for ways to pass the time, I gladly welcome it. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Britney to the exciting world of Blogging! I just love it! It's awesome to catch up with everyone so far away! Keep up the postings...I ended up slowing down, but once baby comes I think I'll post more!

    ReplyDelete