Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Expression


I am convinced that our little guy is quite advanced and expressive for his meager 5 weeks of age.  Perhaps I enjoy this video a lot because I'm his mother, but seriously, aren't all of his different faces hilarious?  I love how he can run through almost the whole gamut of emotions in about 30 seconds.
          

While I'm waiting for the video to download...check out my creative husband's new use for ski goggles.  Tear free onion chopping!

And while I'm still waiting for the video to download, I suppose that I'll just stick some more photos of Ezra on here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brit,
    We were watching the video again just now, and I noticed that at 15 sec in the video Ezra makes an "I love you" sign with his left hand. It is pretty funny. If you have video editing program you can save that frame as a picture. You should because it is cute! Later!

    ReplyDelete