Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's All About the Feet



Ezra is in LOVE with his feet.  Yesterday he finally figured out how to get his foot all the way to his mouth, which is something he has been working at for some time.  They do a much better job of entertaining him than any of his toys.  If I need a few minutes, all I have to do is wave his feet in front of his face to remind him that they are there and he is totally content for quite some time.  Ah, the simple joys of life!




Feet are sweet, but when it really comes down to it, Ezra's thing right now is putting everything and anything into his mouth.  Feet just happen to fall into that broad category of "everything and anything."  One of his favorite things is chillin' in the swing while chewing on his hands.   We usually make it to a playground twice a day to hit the baby swings...a very integral part of our daily routine.  Ezra's been a swinging baby for a bit over a month now.  I don't know the appropriate age to put babies in swings, but I think many playground mothers and nannies think I am pushing it.  I always get asked how old Ezra is and then often my response is followed by a disapproving look.  Oh, how I love the playground culture of this city!  Here is a video of Ezra swinging away.  If you watch closely you may see one of his trademark ribbons of drool being carried on the breeze.  



(video coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment