Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Does this count?

I never know what date to put on the blank lines next to the list of "firsts" in Ezra's baby book. They want you to put a single date but it's all very ambiguous and confusing to me. Just as with all things "parenting," nothing's as black and white as I thought it would be. Okay. I guess rolling over was pretty easy to peg and I can get the teeth within a couple of days. But other than that....

Does this count for walking? Can I put a date on it yet?


4 comments:

  1. That is SO awesome...you can totally count that as walking...WOW, he's so grown up-wish we could see him in action, maybe this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally counts! I feel the same sometimes about the baby book but I usually just write "first steps-10 1/2 mos" or "first time drinking from a cup-11mos." Everyone gets the general idea and it will be just as fun to read later on than exact dates. Ezra is such a cutie and I can't wait to see you guys and all our Harlem friends this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely that is walking. And some fine walking, at that. I cannot believe he's old enough to be doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count it!! Wow--he's not even a year yet! I knew he'd be an over achiever...

    ReplyDelete