Friday, September 18, 2009

Maclarens on Mulberry

I don't know why it has taken me so long, but I've finally realized that life is much better when I get out of Harlem every now and then.  Ezra and I had a great week and found ourselves out and about much more than usual.  One of the highlights of the week was when we ventured down to Little Italy with some other Harlem moms to enjoy the San Gennarro Festival.  We formed quite the posse with our 4 strollers, 3 Bjorns, and 6 1/2 children.  We worked our Maclarens through the crowd with New York finesse while oohing and awing at the cannoli and sausage. 
One of my favorite parts was when we got to eat.  The pizza at Lombardi's was pretty darn good.  The best part was the thin, crunchy crust.  Since living in New York I've come to the realization that when it comes to pizza, less is more.  Mozzarella and fresh basil...yum!  

No comments:

Post a Comment