Tuesday, September 1, 2009

28


My dad wrote to little bro' Adam on his mission and said how crazy it is that I just turned 29 and how next year I'll be 30.  When I read this, I actually had to do some quick math in my mind to make sure that he wasn't correct.  I am happy to be able to write the following with confidence: Dear Dad, I am actually only 28.  Hopefully this piece of knowledge will have the same affect on you as it does on me and make you feel a bit younger.  Love, Britney

For my 28th birthday celebration Martin's cousins came over with some delicious chocolate cake.  Martin followed tradition by getting me an extravagant and visually stunning flower arrangement.  I only say extravagant because I don't even want to think about how much flowers like those cost in New York, but Martin says he has to get "beautiful flowers for a beautiful wife." I admit that even though I always tell him that he could have just gotten me daisies, I actually love it that he spoils me and he knows it.  He also got me some new running clothes ,which is what I asked for.  Really, I couldn't be happier.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great 29th birthday:) I don't nomally like desserts, but chocolate cake sounds so good these days..yummm!

    ReplyDelete